Thursday, October 2, 2008

As Promised...

Grandma's been on my case about updating with photos.....But who has the time to take the photos let alone post them on the blog? Not me, but here are a few from the pumpkin patch that should tide her over until this weekend.


"Mommy, where are the chickens? You said there would be chickens?"
Okay so just after I took this picture a chicken came up behind her and scared her to death. But did I get that on camera? Of course not.

This cow was cool....she had utters and when the kids squeezed water came out into the bucket.

This was the highlight of the day for Kenzie.


This could've been a really, really nice picture but it was right before our picnic lunch and she wasn't real happy about being up there so she definately wasn't going to look at me and smile. She was nice and happy afterwards and would've gladly done it then but had cupcake frosting and sand matted in her hair, on her face, down the front of her shirt and in her shoes...I give up..this is why they have professionals.

The hayride was fun but the group of toddlers we took from the church didn't want to sit through the 20 minute educational speech beforehand.


Trying to hold her down while he was going on and on and on.










Can you beleive after all that I didn't even get a picture of her with the pumpkins? DUH





post signature

1 comment:

Alleen said...

hahahaha. I'd do something like forget the pumpkin picture too! She's as adorable as ever!

Can't wait to see you guys in just over a week!!!!!!!!