Monday, November 10, 2008

I know my blog is boring but since I've started FaceBook I just don't spend much time blogging. But Grandmas and Grandpas and Aunts and Uncle need updates so here goes.

Kenzie is becoming quite the Quicker Picker Upper.

The cats continue to find new and exciting places to hang out when the kids are running amok.

Kenzie and Daddy always find time to share a special kiss.



But sometimes she turns her cheek when she's had enough.


Headed out for our nature walk.




Picked up lots of pretty leaves to make placemats out of.












post signature


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Facebook is like crack!!! LOL

Love all the new pics of your littl one! She is sooo cute!

Madelyn's Mommy said...

That picture of the cat is hilarious. How in the world did he stay up there?

Better yet how did he get up there?

Yea FB is addicting to me too!

Andrea