Friday, September 19, 2008

FAVORITE FOTO FRIDAY-HOPE

This week's theme is HOPE....I've gotta say any time I'm having a hard day.....I look at this face and find hope. Just look at the gift God has given our family. How could I see that every morning and not find hope?


Side note: check out the Global Orphan Team website. www.globalorphanteam.org for a wonderful story. My friends Julia and Kerry are in Guatemala right now and they have already seen some beautiful work from God's hands.




post signature

11 comments:

Madelyn's Mommy said...

If we don't have anything else we have faith and hope. God has give us that.

And your right we have our beautiful daughters that prove hope is alive and well.


Andrea

Aileen said...

Your daughter is beautiful. And how could the world not have hope with such a precious child in it?

Debbie said...

I know exactly what you mean!!!!!!!!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Yep anytime i look into a adoptive childs eyes i feel the same way!

Hugs,Leslie

Hannah said...

I would feel hope looking at that sweet face too !

Hannah

Pineapple Princess said...

Yes, I see the hope in her eyes, too!
What wonderful work the Global Orphan Team is doing!

Rebekah said...

I see hope in every sinle child I see ... mine, yours ... God's ... they amaze me always! Your little one is beautiful ... thank you for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2

Stacey and Dewey said...

Perfect picture of hope!!! She is just cute as can be!!! Thanks for sharing!!
Stacey

JuJu - said...

thanks darlin - we love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isabella's mom said...

yes we find so much hopr in our children




Jill

Robyn said...

How beautiful!!

Robyn