Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Surprise Was A Surprise

Well, we pulled it off. Actually, he (my mom's husband) pulled it off. My brother and I had some problems concocting stories so my mom wouldn't suspect but we managed to get her out of her house without her suspecting anything was up. But Aaron did all the real work. We just lied a lot and we weren't very good at it.


The little ones had a good time. This is Emily. She's almost three and a very sweet little girl.


My brother and my step brothers.
Uncle Kelly, Mackenzie and Emily.

My mom and Aaron. He flew my brother, Mackenzie and I out to Indiana for my mom's birthday present. It was so nice of him. Our arrival wasn't the surprise. She knew we were coming but had no idea about the party.

This is mine and my brother's attempt at getting a good shot by holding it out in front of us. Not so good but it's better than nothing. He's a goof ball but I do so love him.

AHHHHHHHHH

I know my mom was so happy to have her two babies here. Unfortunately my brother left yesterday. He had to get back to his family and job.

post signature

4 comments:

JuJu - said...

miss you :) tell your momma Happy Bday from the Crew:)

JuJu - said...

oh - i did post pics - nanananabooboo

Madelyn's Mommy said...

You and your brother look alot alike.

Now what are all the bandaids on Kenzies arm?

Glad you are having a great time.

Andrea

Alleen said...

What an awesome surprise and get-together!!!!